Being a good sport in Ballet is key to a successful start in Ballet. Learning to be happy for other dancers in class who pick up a step quickly or get a part they worked hard for is an amazing way to learn good sportsmanship and key social skills needed in life.
Here are 10 Ways to be a good sport in Ballet.
1) Be polite.
2) Don't be a show off.
3) Congratulate classmates for a job well done.
4) Follow ballet classroom etiquette.
5) Listen and follow your instructors.
6) Stay present and focused on yourself during class.
7) No excuses, just do it!
8) Be willing to learn from observation
9) Be positive with yourself and others in class
10) Cheer for the success of others
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!